- Adelaide Private Tours, staff, agents, or contractors connected with these tours shall not be liable for any illness, injury, damages, loss or delay howsoever caused to the passenger whilst engaged on these tours or any related activity. We highly recommend all passengers have travel insurance to provide such cover.
- Shall incur a loss of 20% except when made less than 24 hours before departure when a 50% fee shall apply. Changes of departure dates may be allowed id advised more than 24 hours ahead. If a passenger fails to join a tour, or fails to complete it, no refund applies. 02 Minimum passengers required on each Adelaide Private Tours departure. 06 Maximum passengers on each Adelaide Private Tours departure.
- Adelaide Private Tours reserves the right to amend prices if deemed necessary and will endeavour to maintain the prices advertised for the duration of this website/ brochures.
- Adverse Road and Weather Conditions:
- Variations to our advertised itineraries may sometimes be necessary. At such times we may be able to arrange alternatives.
- A first aid kit is carried on all vehicle. Passengers should be mindful of their personal safety and follow or seek the advice of our guides. Please take special care around coastal cliff areas, mining sites, and on walks in the bush, carrying sufficient water and never walking alone. Sturdy shoes, sensible clothing and sun protection are highly recommended on all trips.
- You may bring two medium sized suitcases or one backpack, and a day pack to carry inside the vehicle. Other large items by prior arrangement -eg. guitars, bikes etc.
- Our Vehicles:
- The Company endeavours as far as possible to operate just our own vehicles as described but reserves the right to substitute if necessary a vehicle other than specified.
- Undesirables ETC :
- The Company refuses to carry any passenger, luggage or goods, or continue to carry passengers causing general annoyance.
- Wombat Tracking Tour Conditions :
- All passengers on the Private Wombat Tracking Tour are required to complete a Tour Registration Form.
For all tours please advise medical conditions and/or dietary requirements at the time of booking.